On Fri, Oct 9, 2009 at 9:39 AM, David Lum <david....@nwea.org> wrote:
> I never realized how easy man-in-the-middle attacks were executed…
>
> http://isc.sans.org/diary.html?storyid=7303
> Specifically: http://isc.sans.org/diaryimages/rdp-mitm-mpg.html

  This is why I don't run RDP over the public Internet.  All RDP
traffic is carried over a crypto tunnel implemented by a third-party
that actually knows what they're doing when it comes to security.
Microsoft's track record here stinks.  And even if it didn't, I like
the belt-and-suspenders approach of running two different security
implementations.  It takes two simultaneous exploits to achieve
penetration.

-- Ben