The server is specified in the notes.ini and points to the remote Domino
server via internet.

As for the permissions on the server, I wouldn't know this since the
server is on our clients network and not ours.

*update... so in further looking into the issue, I saw that the UNC path
was \\servername\e:\notes\data <file:///\\servername\e:\notes\data> .
When I took out the : I was able to connect without any problems.

Thanks Richard for your help.

Cameron Cooper

IT Director - CompTIA A+ Certified

Aurico Reports, Inc

Phone: 847-890-4021    Fax: 847-255-1896

ccoo...@aurico.com <mailto:ccoo...@aurico.com>