As I try to instil in my first-line support bods - a group without a good,
succinct description is like fish without chips.

--
"On two occasions...I have been asked, 'Pray, Mr Babbage, if you put into
the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able

http://raythestray.blogspot.com