8888 feet.  No building that tall that I know of.

From: Erik Goldoff [mailto:egold...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 13, 2009 10:15 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: mail server DR ?

so 'show' him how much 450GB of data is ...

measure the thickness of a 1.44mb floppy diskette, and then figure out how
many floppies it would take to hold 450GB ( (450 x 1024)/ 1.44 ) and
multiply by that thickness ...

I did that once probably around 2001, and with much less data to back up,
and came up with a stack of floppies taller than the Westin Peachtree Plaza
Hotel in Atlanta ( 70 stories tall )

Or maybe then do the same with the thickness of a CD-ROM ... you get the
idea ...

I've found that executives prefer a 5 second visual to a 30 second
description with words and numbers