From: Sam Cayze [mailto:sam.ca...@rollouts.com]
Sent: 21 October 2009 20:08
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: OpenSource CRM?

Anyone tried vTiger or SugarCRM?  The costs of our current CRM is killing us.
We have very basic requirements, and about 6 users.

Any other CRM favorites out there?  Also looking into Cloud based products...

TIA,

Sam Cayze
Information Technology Administrator
ROLLOUTS
ONSITE * ON DEMAND

952.279.6218...Direct Dial
612.386.3946...Mobile
877.471.6495...eFax
www.Rollouts.com<blocked::http://www.Rollouts.com>
www.e-Technicians.net<http://www.e-technicians.net/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachment(s) are intended only for
the designated recipient(s).   Rollouts Incorporated prohibits use,
distribution or transmittal by or to an unintended recipient without Rollouts'
express written approval.  If you are not the intended recipient, please delete
this email and notify Rollouts.