I would take a look at the Exchange list as suggested, and look specifically
for a discussion on Exchange 2007 as the subject, last post to it was
yesterday.  Michael B. Smith makes some really interesting, and for me
compelling reasons, about the cons of Exchange 2010, including the fact that
continuous replication in both forms are gone.

--
Sherry Abercrombie

Arthur C. Clarke
Sent from Newark, TX, United States