I get eventID 4319 from NetBT logged occasionally on a production server.
The next is:
"A duplicate name has been detected on the TCP network.  The IP address of
the machine that sent the message is in the data. Use nbtstat -n in a
command window to see which name is in the Conflict state."

The IP address so  far has always pointed to a machine that has no real
likelihood of having a duplicate name.
By the time I get to do the checking, nbtstat -n shows what it always shows:

Local Area Connection:
Node IpAddress: [192.168.1.225] Scope Id: []

               NetBIOS Local Name Table

      Name               Type         Status
   RMPKHZPDS4AY01 <00>  UNIQUE      Registered
   MP             <00>  GROUP       Registered
   RMPKHZPDS4AY01 <20>  UNIQUE      Registered
   MP             <1E>  GROUP       Registered

Local Area Connection 2:
Node IpAddress: [192.168.1.226] Scope Id: []

               NetBIOS Local Name Table

      Name               Type         Status
   RMPKHZPDS4AY01 <00>  UNIQUE      Registered
   MP             <00>  GROUP       Registered
   RMPKHZPDS4AY01 <20>  UNIQUE      Registered
   MP             <1E>  GROUP       Registered

Any ideas?
I think that if I could catch it happening, I could find out what is going
on.
There are various IP addresses that show up in the data, but none of them
has ever given any indication of anything amiss.

Thanks,
--BM