*Some* CRCs and Input errors are normal on circuits.... After clearing
counters and issuing the 'sh int' command, you have way too many.

Reliability is a measurement that some routing protocols use to
determine which link to take if multiple paths exist to a given
destination.  It should be 255/255 (indicating 100% uptime).  Whenever a
circuit flaps for any reason, reliability is decremented by 1.  Your
circuit has gone up and down several times it looks like.

Hard to say where the issue lies, but I would first give your carrier a
call and have them run intrusive testing on the circuit (since no one
can use it anyway).  Have them test *through* the CSU to the CPE side of
the DMarc.  In fact, if they'll do it, have them loop up the T1
controller on your router and run testing to that.  If it's a carrier
issue, this will find it.

What kind of DMarc extension are you running?  Is the router right next
to the Smart Jack?  Can you swap cables?  Just some thoughts...

HTH,

Aaron T. Rohyans
Senior Network Engineer

CCIE #21945, CCSP, CCNA, CQS-Firewall, CQS-IPS, CQS-VPN, ISSP, CISP,
JNCIA-ER

DPSciences Corporation
7400 N. Shadeland Ave., Suite 245

Indianapolis, IN 46250