No isa

From: Sean Rector [mailto:sean.rec...@vaopera.org]
Sent: Thursday, October 29, 2009 1:46 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: OT error loading ssl cert onto wm 6.1 phone

On our WM phones, I had to install 4 certs.  1st was the issuer's cert, in my
case UTN DataCorp's root.  2nd was the wildcard cert we bought from UTN.  3rd
was my CA's root cert.  4th was the mail server's cert, issued by my CA.  Are
you behind an ISA server?  If so, the articles on isaserver.org were a
life-saver when setting up the EAS publishing rule.

Sean Rector, MCSE