In a word, superb.  Great product, great field support, works exactly
as advertised.  (DD530).

Here's a snippet of a recent usage report.
<snip>
==========  SERVER USAGE   ==========
Resource             Size GiB   Used GiB   Avail GiB   Use%   Cleanable GiB*
------------------   --------   --------   ---------   ----   --------------
/backup: pre-comp           -    59199.7           -      -                -
/backup: post-comp     2542.2     1108.9      1433.3    44%              0.2
/ddvar                   19.7        2.0        16.7    11%                -
</snip>

And yes, you read it correctly.  That's 59TB or raw storage compressed
down to 1.1TB.  (The compression ratio is a little bit high because of
one VM with a TON of committed but unused disk space, so it skews the
number a bit.)

The only knock I have on them is just how expensive they are.

RS