I apologize to everybody for the inconvenience.

Situation:

This night my blackberry was stolen along with my car.
I immediately had the number blocked, BUT I forgot until now that ALL my
mail is resent to the blackberry.
That means that the blackberry account would refuse to receive the mails,
and return it back with an error code.

I redressed the situation as of now.

I live in Italy, so that means that we are 8-10 hours out of tune with most
participants in the list.

Again, sorry for the inconvenience.

Best,
Dr. Roberto Grippi

2009/10/31 Kennedy, Jim <kennedy...@elyriaschools.org>

> This guy  has sent 6 NDR's from is crackberry to me so far. It may be a
> clue to the list errors or it could be someone that needs to be
> unsubscribed.

Dr. Roberto Grippi