A bit ago, there was a  recommendation for some prebuilt systems that people
have used for a lower cost alternative to the big boys (Dell, IBM, HP) for
some servers.  I can't seem to recall that link.  Anyone have that
available?  I'm looking to rebuild by home network so I don't need anything
too overpowering and the windows domain has around 10 systems.  I'd like to
have ESXi running on it so I would like it to be a decent home server
system.

Suggestions?

Thanks
Rick