"which was constantly popping up full-screen porno"

Was not me.

From: John Aldrich [mailto:jaldr...@blueridgecarpet.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 04, 2009 8:12 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Thanks Sunbelt!

I just want to send out a big "Thank you" to Sunbelt for VipreRescue! One of
my users was infected with AntivirusPro and I couldn't get MalwareBytes to
run, so I downloaded VipreRescue, burned it to a CD and installed it on the
infested laptop (which was constantly popping up full-screen porno!) After a
couple hours, VipreRescue is still running, but the pornos have stopped
popping up and the Antivirus Pro icon is not in the system tray any longer!

John-AldrichTile-Tools

<<image001.jpg>>

<<image002.jpg>>