Hi guys,

I haven't begun to *really* navigate Blackberry's site about this, but
I'm wondering if someone might have some thoughts before I get too far
into it...

I have 1 or 2 users (and that's it) that would like to get a Blackberry
and have their email pushed out to them. We have no other Blackberrys in
our company and I have no server software for it at this point. I have
an Exchange 2003 Enterprise server.

The last time I looked, Blackberry Enterprise Server was the only way to
do this, and I seem to recall it was pretty expensive. Do they have a
way for small companies to use Blackberrys with Exchange without a huge
cash outlay? Like a Small Business edition or something?

Thanks,

Evan