My ironport s needed sawmill to get the granular reporting that websense had.
High level reporting out of the box but detailed reporting has to be configured
in sawmill.

From: James Rankin
Sent: Monday, November 09, 2009 10:32 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Ironport S-Series

Hi guys / gals

We have recently gotten an IronPort for mail filtering and are quite impressed
by its performance, so much so we are considering going to the S-class IronPort
for web filtering as well. We currently have WebSense and it needs constant
attention, although the reporting side of it is very good. Does anyone have any
experience with IronPort's web filtering options, and if so, how good are they
stacked up against things like WebSense? Ideally we are looking for something
that can filter based on AD group membership and that can provide us with some
good reports on web usage / abusage.

TIA,

JRR

--
"On two occasions...I have been asked, 'Pray, Mr Babbage, if you put into the
machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly

http://raythestray.blogspot.com