You steadfastly seek other employment; meanwhile, collect those CYAs.  Those
same people will be quick to throw you under the bus should they get busted,
so you won't win by remaining silent.

*ASB *(My XeeSM Profile) <http://XeeSM.com/AndrewBaker>
*Providing Competitive Advantage through Effective IT Leadership*