Hence the weighted queue.

-sc

-----Original Message-----
From: Erik Goldoff [mailto:egold...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 11, 2009 9:55 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: INTERNET SLOWNESS

What amazes me is that everyone chooses to piggyback on an expensive
enterprise data network infrastructure and risk the flow of critical
business data to *simulate* an inexpensive radio .

It becomes much more an issue on T1 and similar connections when the
critical data is flowing at a high rate.  Even moreso now for those
using
VOIP on common bandwidth.  If bandwidth is already precious, then
streaming
can have a negative effect for the business.  If bandwidth is abundant,
then
it is much, much less an issue.

Erik Goldoff
IT  Consultant