We had something similar several months back (and right after applying a
BES patch).  It seems several user databases got corrupted.  Although at
the time there was a "repair utiliity", it didn't work.  We had to delete
the affected accounts and re-create them (and then the affected users had
to do Enterprise Activation again).
--
Richard D. McClary
Systems Administrator, Information Technology Group

ASPCA®
1717 S. Philo Rd, Ste 36
Urbana, IL  61802

richardmccl...@aspca.org

P: 217-337-9761
C: 217-417-1182
F: 217-337-9761
www.aspca.org

The information contained in this e-mail, and any attachments hereto, is
from The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals® (ASPCA
®) and is intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may
contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not
the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution, copying or use of the contents of this
e-mail, and any attachments hereto, is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify me by reply email
and permanently delete the original and any copy of this e-mail and any
printout thereof.