On 13 Nov 2009 at 12:16, John Aldrich  wrote:

> It appears that with Icewarp you have to buy each part individually. If you
> want to use Outlook, you have to buy a "plugin" for that. If you want A/D
> connection, there's a plugin to buy for that. At least it appears that way.
> With Kerio, there are plugins to download, but they are free. I think that's
> kind of what bothered me about Icewarp was that they appeared to be nickel
> and diming you to death! :-)
>
> Of course, I could be misunderstanding the whole thing.

When I was looking around, I found a page that listed several bundles, it looks
like you can get everything (except maybe the SMS Server) for around $4k (100
users), the SMS Server is another few hundred bucks.  If you purchased
everything non-bundled I think the total was a little over $5k.

Don't recall seeing their maintenance pricing or upgrade-for-free policy,
anyone know that?

What would pricing for a 100-mailbox Exchange 2010 server be like?

--
Angus Scott-Fleming
GeoApps, Tucson, Arizona