From: Devin Meade [mailto:devin.me...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, November 13, 2009 4:19 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Portal laptop storage

We will soon have a "Training Lab" with 6 laptops.  I have seen portable
storage shelves that allowed you to power the laptops and lock them up.
Anyone use this kind of thing?  I want to be able to maintain them
without continually setting them up.  They are supposed to never leave
the premises (yeah right) so they have no carry cases.

Here is what I am seeing, anyone use these?

http://www.datalinksales.com/secure_laptop_notebook_storage/multimedia_a
nd_laptop_security_cart.html

http://www.pc-security.com/products_solutions/carts_cabinets_cases/carts
,_cabinets,_cases.htm

El-cheapo version of above.  Those kind of wheels always break:
https://www.schooloutfitters.com/catalog/product_family_info/cPath/CAT11
_CAT116/pfam_id/PFAM9030

Minimal and looks fairly heavy duty.  May be adequate (I can put a power
strip in!).
https://www.schooloutfitters.com/catalog/product_family_info/cPath/CAT11
_CAT116/pfam_id/PFAM697

TIA, Devin