Bingo - you just answered it = Install the gateway on that server......

Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: Webster [mailto:carlwebs...@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, November 14, 2009 1:27 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Citrix question, could use some guidance

I wrote a 7-part series on Learning the Basics of XenApp 5 for Server 2003.
Part 1 is here http://www.dabcc.com/article.aspx?id=9785 and you can easily
find the other parts.  All my Citrix articles are here:
http://www.dabcc.com/Webster .

What you are trying to do is not recommend or safe.  You need to add the
FREE Citrix Secure Gateway software on that server.  I wrote a 3-part series
on doing that.

Webster