We're working on cloud computing initiatives (like everyone), and I'm
also doing a fair amount of research into the area.  (Of course, the
whole idea of "cloud computing" is itself fairly silly, when it's just a
renaming of the concept of a network-connected computer.  But whatever,
it's the hot topic.)

There are areas where it makes sense, such as email filtering.  Web
filtering, well maybe not so much.  CRM (like SalesForce.com), makes
sense.

I'm curious -- what are your thoughts on cloud computing?  What might be
the security questions you would ask your cloud computing vendors?
What irks you about it?  What is good about it?

Alex

Alex Eckelberry, CEO
Sunbelt Software
33 N. Garden Avenue, Clearwater, FL 33755 p: 727-562-0101 x220
e: a...@sunbeltsoftware.com <mailto:a...@sunbeltsoftware.com>  MSN:
alex...@hotmail.com <mailto:alex...@hotmail.com>
w: www.sunbeltsoftware.com <http://www.sunbeltsoftware.com>  b:
www.sunbeltblog.com <http://www.sunbeltblog.com>