From: Tom Miller [mailto:tmil...@hnncsb.org]
Subject: Another Citrix ?

Here's a fun one:  we have this beast of a medical records system
application that I made available via our older Presentation Servers 4.5
farm on Windows 2003 server.

Come XenApp and Windows 2008 and the thing won't work.  There are some
compatibility issues with 2008 and 64-bit.

Other than using a 2003 server in the new farm, suggestions?  I was thinking
of the old protected memory space that was in PS 4.5, but I don't see that
option in 5.0.