"Open Sesame!"

-----Original Message-----
From: Phil Thompson [mailto:ph...@wpiinc.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 17, 2009 1:29 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: MS DPM - data protection manager

How the heck do you unlock a library door?
I've tried the code below in every possible combination. In GUI it is
grayed out so I've tried the management shell.

All I've substituted my server name, the drive name in many different
combination.

1- Unlock-DPMLibraryDoor [-DPMLibrary] <Library>

2- Unlock-DPMLibraryDoor -DPMLibrary "Stand-alone Drive: "

3- $DPMLib = Get-DPMLibrary -DPMServerName "TestingServer"
    Unlock-DPMLibraryDoor -DPMLibrary $DPMLib