From: Kennedy, Jim [mailto:kennedy...@elyriaschools.org]
Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2009 2:02 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Win 7 logon script

Having some odities with Windows 7. Just a few of us using it right now. A
simple VBS script applied to the user via GPO. There is also a my doc's
redirect in the same GPO that applies and works just fine. But the below
script does not map drives in Windows 7, yet it does in XP. No errors return
from the script and if I copy the script to my desktop after logging on and
double click it the drives map just fine.

And it is not just mappings, there are other items in the script that do not
run either. I have just shortened it for testing.

Any ideas gang?

Dim objNetwork

Set objNetwork = WScript.CreateObject("WScript.Network")

objNetwork.MapNetworkDrive "S:", "\\server\share1"

objNetwork.MapNetworkDrive "T:", "\\server\share2"

objNetwork.MapNetworkDrive "U:", "\\server\share3"

objNetwork.MapNetworkDrive "V:", "\\server\share4"