From: Marty Nelson [mailto:mnel...@transdyn.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 17, 2009 1:47 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Moving LOCAL users from one computer to another

Please let me apologize!

Both servers are running Windows Server 2003 (Patched to the gills).  The users
are local users created to use a resource on that specific machine and because
some are people who do not work here, in fact come are clients, creating domain
accounts on the server itself seemed like the best thing to do at the time.
They have no access to anything, no permissions to do anything else, nada.

I was really hoping I wouldn't have to create all new accounts.  :(

-Marty