Brings to mind a trucking company I worked with years ago.  All the offices
opened to the main garage.  When they moved into their new building, we -
for obvious reasons - cleaned all the equipment before installing in the new
offices.

After cleaning we had two dead computers that had been working earlier.  One
computer had an almost dead power supply. The fan encloser was so full of
dust/dirt it was muffling the noise.  The computer that I most remember
though, had SIMM slots were bent (how that happened who knows...), but there
was so much dust/dirt in there that it was acting as a conductor!

On Fri, Nov 20, 2009 at 1:12 AM, Angus Scott-Fleming <angu...@geoapps.com>wrote:

> Blecch!!  Mice in the printer power supply!
>
> Dirty, dirty PCs: The X-rated picture guide o The Register
> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/11/13/ventblockers/print.html

Organization and good planning are just crutches for people that can't
handle stress and caffeine. - unknown