From: Don Ely [mailto:don....@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, November 20, 2009 2:27 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Cisco Question

create an ACL allowing only access from their IP address to your NAT'd
address.  Also, I'd put an SSL cert on your AD servers and use 636
instead...

On Fri, Nov 20, 2009 at 11:25 AM, Chyka, Robert <bch...@medaille.edu>
wrote:

        Hello,

        We have a Library Catalog server that is hosted by the company
that we subscribe to their databases.  It is a server dedicated to our
school, but hosted in their data center.  They need to have LDAP access
from their outsourced box to our internal AD Controllers for LDAP
authentication for our users to the database server.

        Our AD servers sit behind a ASA Firewall.  How would I set up
the rule to allow port 389 to be open for the IP address of the
outsourced server?

        Any help is greatly appreciated.

        Bob