Ok, can one of you Cisco Gurus straighten me out please?

    Trying to configure an RSPAN session between 2 devices on 2
switches.  The 'source' PC (the one who's traffic I want to see) is on a
3550 switch on fa0/24.  The 'destination' PC (my computer running a
packet capture) is on a 6509 switch on gi8/38.  I've created the RSPAN
vlan and its propogated out via VTP.

My problem is, I'm not understanding what the 'reflector-port' is.  Is
that just any empty port on the same switch as the source computer?  So
my commands are below.

on the source switch
    monitor session 1 source interface fa0/24 tx
    monitor session 1 destination remove vlan 800 reflector-port fa0/??

on the destination switch
    monitor session 1 source remote vlan 800
    monitor session 1 destination inteface gi8/38

Thanks all and have a happy Turkey Day!

John C. Kelsey, MCSE
Senior Network Analyst
DuBois Regional Medical Center