I knew I should have read the rest of messages before replying... :)

From: David Lum <david....@nwea.org>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 13:34:09
To: NT System Admin Issues<ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>
Subject: RE: Consultant PC on your network

Yes. If they're running a DHCP service it could cause havoc, for example. Your
machines suddenly get IP's and DNS from this rogue machine and presto, no more
name resolution for those machines which will break plenty...
David Lum // SYSTEMS ENGINEER
NORTHWEST EVALUATION ASSOCIATION
(Desk) 971.222.1025 // (Cell) 503.267.9764