Nice.

From: richardmccl...@aspca.org [mailto:richardmccl...@aspca.org]
Sent: Friday, December 11, 2009 11:17 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Vipre Competition

Now now...  We have a McAfee appliance (SCM 3100) in our server room causing no
problems whatsoever.  However, it is out of the rack, leaning agains the wall,
and minus its RAM and HD while we decide whether or not to let it resume its
life as a Dell PE-750, but hey, it is currently highly manageable...
--
Richard D. McClary
Systems Administrator, Information Technology Group

ASPCA®
1717 S. Philo Rd, Ste 36
Urbana, IL  61802

richardmccl...@aspca.org

P: 217-337-9761
C: 217-417-1182
F: 217-337-9761
www.aspca.org <http://www.aspca.org/>

The information contained in this e-mail, and any attachments hereto, is from
The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals® (ASPCA®) and is
intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally
privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended
recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution, copying or use of the contents of this e-mail, and any
attachments hereto, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please immediately notify me by reply email and permanently delete the
original and any copy of this e-mail and any printout thereof.