Zune HD.

From: John Aldrich [mailto:jaldr...@blueridgecarpet.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 2009 8:52 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: OT: MP3 players!

Sorry about this rant, but I'm frustrated! I can't seem to keep an MP3
player that works for any amount of time! I keep killing them! I just bought
a new touch-screen MP3 player off eBay and it arrived last week. Today, I
went to add some songs to it, and it wouldn't finish "booting" up. My last
one I cracked the LCD display. The one previous to that fell out of my
jacket pocket onto the kitchen floor. Despite no obvious signs of damage it
wouldn't boot up. And so it goes! Also, if I try to put more than about 2 Gb
of music on an MP3 player, it corrupts the file system and I have to
reformat it and reload it!

Is there such a thing as a MP3 player that just works and doesn't break if
you look at it wrong? Or am I just cursed by cheap Chinese MP3 players???
Any recommendations for an MP3 player that won't break if I look at it wrong
or corrupt if I try to put too many songs on it???

John-AldrichTile-Tools

<<image001.jpg>>

<<image002.jpg>>