From: Andrew Levicki [mailto:and...@levicki.me.uk]
Sent: Wednesday, December 16, 2009 9:03 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Cisco Switch Setup

Jeff, Interface VLAN1 is administratively shutdown. You need to connect to the
console and run these commands:

enable
config t
int vlan 1
no shutdown
exit
copy run start

Regards,

Andrew
2009/12/16 Jeff Johnson
<jjohn...@hydraflowusa.com<mailto:jjohn...@hydraflowusa.com>>
On the port, I tried 80 and 8080 with no success, so I figured try 123.

Jeff Johnson
Systems Administrator
714-773-2600 Office
714-773-6351 Fax