On 18 Dec 2009 at 10:08, Garcia-Moran, Carlos  wrote:

>     I love Lansweeper!, It´s very customizable if you dabble in some SQL. The
> price can´t be beat. The only other one I know like it it´s Spiceworks

For very small LANs Lansweeper might be a no-go as it requires AD.  Spiceworks
just released v4.5, much better performance.

Don't know if Lansweeper can produce an inventory of all EXEs on the LAN but
Spiceworks relies on the remote computers's "Installed Software" list to show
programs installed.  This means Google Chrome and all the Portable Apps and all
of the SysInternals tools will not be inventoried.

--
Angus Scott-Fleming
GeoApps, Tucson, Arizona