From: Jon Harris [mailto:jk.har...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, December 18, 2009 8:50 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: User Migration tool

Ah I am starting with a XP as the source though.  Is that still the case?

Jon

On Fri, Dec 18, 2009 at 9:36 AM, Terry Dickson <te...@treasurer.state.ks.us>
wrote:

        On the new windows 7 machine click on the start button and type in
migwiz, it will give you what you want.  You will be able to copy the software
to the usb drive or network drive, it has good instructions included.