Hello Richard,

> Hi, um, Joe,

> Thanks for the heads up.  I actually used it last week for the first
> time in forever and didn't have any trouble.  I'm usually in the
> category of folks who prefers to wipe and re-build after a malware
> incident, but sometimes it isn't feasible.  Fortunately at work we
> have traditionally had very few.  It's almost always friends and
> relatives who I'll actually attempt to clean a system for.

I've used it on and off for awhile now. I assume this issue is a bug
not something more malicious, then again they don't mention much on
the page that tells you about the problem when you attempt to DL it.

--
Regards,
 joeuser - Still looking for the 'any' key...

"...now these points of data make a beautiful line..."