Hi Jason,

We just recently got a Cisco ASA 5505 and I remember having a few joyous
configuration opportunities with it. Could I ask you to post your
running-config here please? (obviously mask / delete any public IP
addresses, passwords, etc).

I'm sure it's likely a very small configuration error either with the NAT
rules, the ACLs or maybe even somewhere else. A fresh pair of eyes can't
hurt.

Regards,

Andrew

--