From: Alex Eckelberry [mailto:al...@sunbelt-software.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 22, 2009 3:40 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: looking for free helpdesk solution

I'm curious, the folks at Numara Software are down the street from us but no
one on these help desk threads ever mentions their product,  Track-It.  Is it
just too high priced or something?  (I have no agenda other than curiosity)

Alex

Alex Eckelberry, CEO
Sunbelt Software
33 N. Garden Avenue, Clearwater, FL 33755 p: 727-562-0101 x220
e: a...@sunbeltsoftware.com MSN: alex...@hotmail.com
w: www.sunbeltsoftware.com b: www.sunbeltblog.com