Sr. can =
Time served in current position.
Do current skills fit or meet the requirements listed for the Sr. level
position?
Amount of time supporting, administering, and broadening current skill sets.
Is this your first job or do you have skills from other positions that make
you a fit for this Sr. level position?
Have you been shadowing the Sr. guys to get a feel for what that team's
looking for? Some of these guys can be "clickish and insecure" so you have
to tread lightly.
Are you outspoken and what others might see as confrontational, even though
you in your mind you may just be passionate about certain topics.
Do you mind politicking with managers that are arse-kissers?

and the list goes on and on and on...