Hello,

Anyone aware of a list of known proxy servers for social networking
sites (and other well known productivity killing sites for that
matter, if possible). We seem to have users on facebook bypassing the
domain blocks in place. I assume it's more proxies but I am only aware
of a couple that have been mentioned on this list a few times. Thanks.

--
Regards,
 joeuser - Still looking for the 'any' key...

"...now these points of data make a beautiful line..."