Above ground and vertical (a fair number of people I used to know aren't).
Able to sit up and take nourishment. Can't get much better.

My wife of ~ 30 years and I were able to entertain various children and
grandchildren and various in-laws and *outlaws* and it was a good Christmas.

We had food, shelter, warmth, and family. What else do you need?