From: Steven M. Caesare [mailto:scaes...@caesare.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 05, 2010 6:18 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Windows Update failure

Ya I think so. I killed the lnks to the offending GPO object, but now the
DC's still have the settings lingering on them, and I don't see the WSUS
stuff in the local policy MMC snap in. So I figured I'd edit the old WSUS
policy GPO to turn all the settings back to "off",... and that's when I
found out that the polices don't seem to exist anywhere.

I hear ya on the time at home thing.... as a matter of fact that's probably
why the DC's hadn't been updated for a while and I really hadn't paid
attention to the event logs.

Bad home admin....:(

-sc