It is on Jan 21.

I guess I will have to find ou if it is worth the trip or not.  The
networking part is what caught my attention.  The itinerary (
http://campaign.vmware.com/usergroup/invites/NewEngland_1-21-10.html ) looks
more like marketing than a tech conference but the last few hours are slated
for social networking.  Social networking never hurts.