From: Jon Harris [mailto:jk.har...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, January 08, 2010 12:40 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Time

Be advised that pool.ntp.org<http://pool.ntp.org> goes to a bunch of different
sources so you will have firewall issues unless you watch it carefully or have
some kind of rule that only allows the PDCe to be the only one going to the ntp
port.

Jon
On Fri, Jan 8, 2010 at 6:19 AM, John Hornbuckle
<john.hornbuc...@taylor.k12.fl.us<mailto:john.hornbuc...@taylor.k12.fl.us>>
wrote:
I'm convinced!

:-)