From: rekcahp...@gmail.com [mailto:rekcahp...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 12, 2010 4:35 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Required Certs = Study Time at Work?

I'm curious for those whose company requires them to get
certifications, if the company also gives them time to study at work.
One of the partners where I work wants me to get a new certification
that's probably 1,000-1,400 hours of study time.
Is it too much to ask for an hour a day of study time at work or no?

Thanks in advance for any insight.
Jon

.

This message, and any attachments to it, may contain information
that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under
applicable law.  If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination,
distribution, copying, or communication of this message is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please
notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the
message and any attachments.  Thank you.