From: Richard Stovall [mailto:rich...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 12, 2010 22:38
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Required Certs = Study Time at Work?

Are you mountainy enough in Kingman to have a lot of IMC?  I realize
that IMC has nothing to do with IFR, but I still love the idea of
going to the desert in Tucson to get a "10 day IFR".  Not to denigrate
the quality of the instruction there, but the idea of it is kinda
funny.

On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 10:08 PM, Charlie Kaiser
<charl...@golden-eagle.org> wrote:
> Same here. I'd settle for my IFR ticket... :-)

> Charlie Kaiser
> charl...@golden-eagle.org
> Kingman, AZ

---- Content & Policy Scan by M+ Guardian ----
Millions of safe & clean messages delivered daily

---AV & Spam Filtering by M+Guardian - Risk Free Email (TM)---