Task Manager -> Users -> Logoff?

I'm sure there are other ways to do so as well.

Cheers
Ken

From: James Hill [mailto:james.h...@superamart.com.au]
Sent: Thursday, 14 January 2010 4:18 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Windows 7 and multiple logins

So I was reading the thread about how Windows 7 allows multiple logons on the
same computer(via Switch User).  Sure enough I was able to have multiple
sessions logged on at once.  Now I believe you can disable Switch Users via GP
but I actually don't mind the feature.  What I then wondered was how as an
admin we could log off users logged on to a Win 7 machine.

>From what I can see, you can't without shutting down/restarting the machine.

I was hoping for something like Terminal Server Admin.

Anyone know any tricks here?