From: Jon Harris [mailto:jk.har...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, 15 January 2010 6:43 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Internet Policy

That is good if you can get management buy in but not always possible.

Jon
On Thu, Jan 14, 2010 at 3:27 PM, James Hill
<james.h...@superamart.com.au<mailto:james.h...@superamart.com.au>> wrote:
Agreed.  No offence intended but I'm amazed at how many people still allow
users to be more than just that, users.

I've never allowed it any company I have worked for.  There are always ways to
work around any picky apps that want higher permissions.