HP Systems Insight Manager 5.3 SP1

Created repository on server by going to the server in the server list,
Tools & Links, clicking the link HP Version Control Repository Manager and
then Configure the Repository and Automatic Update Settings.

Uploaded support packs to repository

When I go to Options -> Version Control Repository there is a message
displayed on the bottom saying "This repository is empty".

When I go to Deploy -> Deploy Drivers, Firmware and Agents -> Install
Software and Firmware, I basically get the same screen saying "This
repository is empty".

If I go to c:\repository, there are 4,018 items in the folder.

If I click on a server and go to Version Control Agent and then go to Change
Agent Settings, I can pick from the list of Support Packs in the repository
for the OS on the selected server.

If I put a SmartStart CD in the server and select Software, Install to
Version Control Repository, it finds the repository and copies all the files
there.  If I then go to c:\repository, I can see the files it copied up but
the Version Control Repository Manager still sees the repository as empty.

How do I get HP SIM to see the files and support packs that exist in the
c:\repository folder?

Thanks

Webster