Kurt do you have this file? The links are all broken.
thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: Kurt Buff [mailto:kurt.b...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 19, 2010 3:12 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: remotely run exe

To execute a program on a remote machine, you are going to have to
present credentials to that remote machine.

psexec is the most well known of these kinds of apps, but RDP could be
considered one of them as well.

I would guess there's a GUI wrapper for psexec, but I haven't searched
for one, so can't say for sure.

Kurt

On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 14:05, Eldridge, Dave <d...@parkviewmc.com> wrote:
> My analysts only want the helpdesk to run an app remotely that sits on a
> server without having to log onto that server to run it. The screen I am
> talking about is just the app screen itself so they can click on the various
> options and then it closes.  My .02 they should fire the guy doing this but…
>
> Psexec is the first hit from google.

intended recipient(s). If you are not the named recipient you should not read,
distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately via e-mail
if you have received this e-mail by mistake; then, delete this e-mail from your
system.